Wednesday, April 10, 2013

FAIL: Metallomusikum is migrating to WordPress

I know. I know. It's a pain in the neck. But my patience with Blogger has reached it's end. WordPress has a nicer look to it anyway. So going forward, please direct your browser to http://metallomusikum.wordpress.com/ for useless metal news.

This version of Metallomusikum on Blogger will remain here indefinitely. Old links you may have bookmarked will probably not work, but all the content from January 1, 2012--April 10, 2013 is still here. It's searchable.
All this is also on the new site, and moved over, mostly unscathed aside from some dead links which I will fix eventually.

You can also find my writings on Examiner.com; Tumblr, and Twitter. Watch some of my videos on YouTube or listen to soundclips on SoundCloud. The Facebook page remains the same. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment