Friday, May 25, 2012

House of Hellbastards - Part 1

For the last couple of days I have been hosting the UK band, Hellbastard, in my home, prior to their gig at the Maryland Deathfest on Saturday. Read a short band profile here and a short interview with Scruff Lewty the vocalist/fire breather here.

Don't let the name mislead you. These fellows have been stellar house guests. What I am losing in sleep, I am gaining in amazing memories. Here is what Scruff and guitarist Tom McCombe, bassist Paul O'Shea, drummer Josh Harris and their sound engineer Laine Pearce-Rees have been up to, aside from cooking us dinner, consuming massive quantities of cheap been, and giving the dogs more attention than they get in a year.  Watch below.

Come out to see them on Saturday, May 26 at 3:25 p.m., outside on Stage 2.  More later. I have to get some sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment