Thursday, May 3, 2012

Countdown to MDF X: (18) Agents of Abhorrence

Agents of Abhorrence is a three-piece grindcore act from Melbourne, Australia. They play Sunday afternoon, May 27 at the 2012 Maryland Deathfest.

Members include Ben Andrews (guitars), Max Kohane (drums), and Grant Johns (vocals). This group plays really fast, short songs. Just as you are getting into them, they are over!

It should be fun to see how many songs they can cram into their 30 minute set. Because I could not find a ton of information about this band, this preview is as short as one of their songs. If they respond to my request for more information, then I will update this posting.

Here are a couple of longer songs to give you a taste of what they are like. I am sure they are lovely fellows, but this pushes my limits of grind core. That's probably part of their appeal.






No comments:

Post a Comment